The Manton Law Firm, LLC
The Manton Law Firm, LLC is a personal injury and civil litigation trial firm dedicated to representing those who have been injured or killed due to preventable wrongdoing. Our firm carefully investigates and screens each potential case to make sure that it is legitimate and viable. Our goal is to provide each client with the best personalized legal representation in the state of Georgia. Therefore, we keep our client list small so that each client receives the personal attention he or she deserves. We work hard to understand the serious and urgent needs of each of our clients, and take great pride in providing the type of aggressive, zealous representation necessary to obtain justice for our clients and hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions.
Initial consultations at The Manton Law Firm, LLC are offered free of charge. Contact The Manton Law Firm, LLC through this Web site or by phone at 678-455-3257.
Our firm is located in Cumming, Georgia, just outside of Atlanta. However, we take personal injury cases throughout the state of Georgia, and have represented clients living in Atlanta, Marietta, Smyrna, Douglasville, Canton, Columbus, Albany, Gainesville, Lawrenceville, Americus, McDonough, Dallas, Dawsonville, Woodstock, Macon, Decatur, Cartersville, Roswell, Alpharetta and many other cities.
Experienced Representation: Health Care Negligence and other Accidents
The Manton Law Firm, LLC, focuses on some of the following areas of personal injury law:
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse: Some of the most common cases involve bedsores (also known as pressure sores or decubitus ulcers), malnutrition and dehydration, fall-related injuries, inappropriate drugs, staff or resident abuse, failure to supervise, insufficient staff on duty and elopement/wandering.
- Medical Malpractice: Claims involving medical negligence such as misdiagnosis, surgical error, birth injury, prescription drug errors, or a variety of other careless mistakes by medical professionals.
- Automobile, Motorcycle and Trucking Collisions: Personal injury or death cases due to rear-end collision, failure to yield, running a stop sign, head-on collision, and drunk or intoxicated drivers.
- Product Liability: Unfortunately, many people are injured or die each year due to defective products. This is particularly true with automobile defects such as SUV rollovers, seat belt failure, seat-back collapse and failure, defective door latches, and tire blow-outs.
- Personal Injury: Even if your case doesn’t fit one of the above descriptions, our firm has extensive experience handling unique fact scenarios where our client was injured or killed due to neglect or reckless conduct.
Whether we are conducting meticulous investigations or aggressively handling insurance claim concerns on behalf of our clients, we provide the resources, background and dedication that help ensure our clients’ rights are protected and that they find the personal support they need and financial compensation they deserve from their personal injury claim.
To explore your legal options, contact us at (678) 455-3257 for a confidential, no-cost consultation with a thoughtful and experienced attorney.